Angular Sensors are based on potentiometer measuring principle. The output signal is proportional to the angle of rotation.
The housing is made for use in harsh conditions and the shaft is supported by two shielded ball bearings.
It is a low cost alternative to Digital-Absolut-Encoders.
|PRODUCT||WP Analog Rotary Sensor||Sendix Absolute Encoders, Multiturn|
|OUTPUT||0...10V, 4...20mA, Potentiometer||CANopen / LIFT, Profibus-DP, EtherCAT, SSI/BiSS|
Tried-and-tested in applications with the highest demands, such as in mobile automation or medical technology.
Ideal for use outdoors thanks to IP67 protection and wide temperature range from -40°C up to +80°C.
Also available in seawater resistant version, certified according to salt-spray test IEC68-2-11, 672hours. Costumized versions on request.
• High precision potentiometer
• Rotation angle 180° / 320° and Multiturn
3 / 5 / 10 / ... / up to 120 turns
• Case diameter: 40 / 60 mm
• Protection: IP60 to IP67
• Output: voltage divider, 0-10 VDC, 4-20 mA
• Linearity: up to 0,05%
• Rotation speed: 200 rpm
• Torque: 0,8 Ncm
• Life expectancy: 2 mio. turns
• Housing: anodised aluminium
• Resolution: 13 bit-singleturn; - 29 multiturn
• Seawater-resistant version on request
• Shock / vibration resistant
• Reverse polarity protection
• Magnetic field proof
• High rotational speed
• Hollow shaft versions
• Shaft or syncro flange
• Encoder for ex-protection