The electro mechanical assembly units of the PRECISION SERIES are constructed in linear design. The spindle is directly driven by the aligned servomotor and reaches high speeds.
The units feature an additional precision guide. An external Piezo or Strain gauge measures the force.
The systems are suitable for high-precision applications, e.g. in medical technology or the watch industry. Due to the modular construction, the units can be integrated in automated assembly lines as well as in manual work-places.
• Integrated force, position and signal control
• Real-time force-distance analysis directly in the servo amplifier
• No external analysis system required
• Safety brake for category 4 optional
• Envelope and window functions
• Robust, tried-and-tested servo drive technology,
no special hollow shaft motor solution
• Steal housing
• Ball gear drive
• Axial bearing
• Press ram
• External Piezo or Strain gauge measurement