The electro mechanical assembly units of the PREFERENCE SERIES offer a large selection of force ranges and nominal strokes.
Due to their modular construction, the units can be integrated in automated assembly lines as well as in manual work-places.
A special synchronous belt connects the motor directly with ball/roller gear drive and guarantees a positioning accuracy of < 0.01 mm.
The angled motor favours a low installation height. This is of high importance if the unit has to be installed under a conveyor belt or a transfer system.
• Integrated force, position and signal control
• Real-time force-distance analysis directly in the servo amplifier
• No external analysis system required
• Safety brake for category 4 optional
• Envelope and window functions
• Robust, tried-and-tested servo drive technology, no special hollow shaft motor
• Round steel housing with mounting flange
• Ball / Roller gear drive
• Store and convey technics
• Force transducer
• Axial bearing
• Press ram