The individual Single Workstation is a stand-alone unit with an integrated Assembly Press.
It is characterised by its modular design that allows for flexible handling. The Assembly Press is configured, parameterized and controlled by a standard PC on MS Windows basis. The PC stores numerous programs that can be selected and changed very quickly. An integrated force-distance monitoring assures optimal quality for every part assembled.
Due to the numeric control no mechanic blocks are needed and no control valves have to be adjusted. A loaded program is used by the unit for precise movements. Operational safety is assured by category 4 safety installations around the assembly area. Optional increments are possible if required.
The workstation is suitable for precise and flexible pressing, jointing and shaping for a broad area of applications.
• Integrated force-distance monitoring for optimal quality assurance for every part assembled
• Due to numeric control no mechanic blocks are needed and no control valves
have to be adjusted
• Highest positioning and repeatability accuracy during the operation
• Modular design allows for an individual workstation
• Storage of all quality relevant data
• Pressing rotors into sheet metal packages
• Pressing rubber dampers into metal bearings
• Setting and testing springs
• Molding rings to exactly 0.001 mm
• Pressing winding packages into the housing
• Use in riveting technology as well as in butt-welding plants
• Crimping of electrode
• Pressing bearing jewels into clockwork mechanism
• Assembling of injektors, bending of valves